Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gratitude 01-08-2010

I want to be more proactive about recording my gratitude. I am a very very blessed woman.
I ran errands for my husband this morning and I had all the tools and resources I needed to complete them.
I snuggled with my 6 year old on the couch with a cup of tea and watched The Waltons on DVD.
My older kids drove to their grandparents house to pick up their younger brother who stayed with them last week (yay for the flexibility of homeschooling)
When they returned home, they were all laughing and joking together for half an hour or so before the bickering started. :)
I was able to serve a healthy and nourishing meal to my family.
I listened to my husband and son argue over who Grandma loved the most. :) (we raise boys that love their mama6s 'round these parts)
I will sleep in a warm, soft bed next to the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment